- He succeeded in elevating the socio-economic status of Calzadang Bayu by infusing physical infrastructure rehabilitation. In return, his barangay was transform into a progressive community. The significance of these are the development of Resorts which became local tourist destinations. Subdivisions were built in large proportions. There by uplifting the real property category of his barangay from third class to an urbanized barangay.
- He gave his all out support for the various Ordinances and Resolutions aimed at Rehabilitating the victims of lahar-stricken areas in Porac. He also found time in helping uplift conditions of depressed barangays.
- He was also responsible in maintaining harmonious relationship between the town executive and local legislative.
- Established the Porac DHVTSU Satellite Campus that offers laderrized courses in HRM, Information Technology, Industrial Technology and Technical Teacher Education. Mayor Dela Cruz partnered with the Don Honorio Technological State University (DHVTSU) in bringing Affordable and Quality College education closer to every Poraqueño.
- One of the first Local Chief Executive to fully implement the Republic Act 9003 otherwise known as the Ecological Solid Waste Management. His program in No Segregation No Collection Policy is duplicated in every barangay and regarded as a role model in Environment Protection in the District 2 of the Province having a fully operational Material Recovery Facility (MRF).
- One of the four municipalities in Pampanga awarded The Seal of Good Housekeeping by the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG). The award is a testament of the Transparency and Accountability program of the administration and the high rating of the municipality in terms of its Overall Performance and Trust.
- The only municipality being awarded another One (1) million pesos Performance Challenge Fund by being an awardee of the Seal of Good Housekeeping. A total of Two (2) million pesos was given to the municipality by the DILG.
- Philhealth beneficiaries totaling to 10,000 indigents recipients and 2000 scholars both in public high schools and college totaling to 2 million pesos worth of grant.
- Succeeded in bringing several investors and eventually push the town economically by providing jobs and additional livelihood to the people. New housing projects, subdivisions, local tourist spots and resorts, gasoline stations, small and medium enterprises, cassava flour factory and Leisure Park have started building and will soon operate at which will significantly contribute to the local economy of the town.
- Coordinated and partnered with several institutions to benefit from their community support projects like School Building projects, Medical and Dental Missions, Trainings and Seminars.
Trackback from your site.
My Creative Panda was established in 2006. A dream, which started by accepting small projects, logo designs, website templates, business card designs, flyers, postcards...one thing led to the other, we just realized that we are accepting bigger projects. Our clients were very happy with our service that they would recommend us to their friends. That led us to keep pursuing what we wanted in the first place. We have the ability to create anything the mind can imagine with this powerful medium and can transform a static, mundane into a rich, engaging multimedia experience. We keep our costs low and our talent high, so you pay for great results. Our talented individuals developing great solutions and helping our clients succeed. Whether it's a single brochure, web site, logo design, or a complete marketing campaign, we have the expertise to get the job done on time, within budget and beyond your expectations. We are in the business of growing our clients businesses. We focus on our client's overall business and marketing goals with every project, regardless of the size, scope or type of project.