- Renovation of the Jose Songco Lapid District Hospital – project cost amounting to 40 million at which the 25 million came from Senator Lito Lapid and the remaining 15 million came from Governor Lilia Baby Pineda.
- Renovation of the Rural Health Unit II – the Two (2) storey RHU II was built to better served the Poraqueños in the East section of the municipality.
- Toilets Construction – A total of 359 toilets constructed in several barangays since 2010.
- Flu Vaccine to Senior Citizens – Total of 362 beneficiaries
- Pneumococcal Vaccination from 0-5 years old sponsored by Pfizer: Total of 500 beneficiaries
- Dental and Medical Mission in the Municipality held in November 2011
- Operation Tule: Total of 1092
- Distribution of Toothbrush/Toothpaste to Day Care Students: 950 beneficiaries
- Provision of Milk Supplement Among Malnourished Children: 583 beneficiaries
- Ligtas Buntis Project held March 28, 2012 with 268 beneficiaries
- Training of Community Health Teams in Brgy. Sapang Uwak, Villa Maria, Inararo, Diaz and Planas Tent City
- Mothers Class in All Barangays
- Purchased of Brand New Ambulance – A total of 2 Ambulance being maintained by the municipality.
- Awarded Most Outstanding Municipal Federation of Barangay Health Workers (Regional Level)
- The establishment of Rural Health Unit III that will include a birthing home to be located at the Porac Model Community – renovation of the facility near the INC church.
- SM Foundation – Medical and Dental mission for 1000 indigents of Porac. SM City Clark is a proud partner of the Municipality in its Dental and Medical Mission.
- Medical Assistance in Jose Songco Lapid District Hospital and other District hospital in the province – the Mayor’s office coordinates with the said district hospital for discounts in billing of the patients.
- One (1) Million pesos granted thru the office of Congresswoman Gloria Macapagal Arroyo for medical assistance in Porac District Hospital thru the effort of the office of the Mayor.
- Fifty (50) Thousand pesos worth of Medical assistance granted by 1Utak Partylist.
- Medical mission with private institution like the Don Tomas Dizon Foundation.
- Distribution of Nebulizers – 30 pcs distributed to indigent constituents.
- Distribution of Wheel Chairs – 41 pieces distributed to indigent constituents
- Distribution of Waterpump – 41 pieces distributed to indigent constituents
- Recipient of Free Medical/Surgical Treatment – the office of the Mayor thru the support of the Governor’s office has given free medical and surgical assistance to indigent constituents. This is in line with program of Gov. Pineda in helping out the poor to get the proper medical treatment.
|SURGICAL PROCEDURES||NO. OF OPERATED PATIENT|
|Breast Mass (Bukol king Suso)||10|
|Cholicystectomy (Bato king Apdu)||8|
Trackback from your site.
My Creative Panda was established in 2006. A dream, which started by accepting small projects, logo designs, website templates, business card designs, flyers, postcards...one thing led to the other, we just realized that we are accepting bigger projects. Our clients were very happy with our service that they would recommend us to their friends. That led us to keep pursuing what we wanted in the first place. We have the ability to create anything the mind can imagine with this powerful medium and can transform a static, mundane into a rich, engaging multimedia experience. We keep our costs low and our talent high, so you pay for great results. Our talented individuals developing great solutions and helping our clients succeed. Whether it's a single brochure, web site, logo design, or a complete marketing campaign, we have the expertise to get the job done on time, within budget and beyond your expectations. We are in the business of growing our clients businesses. We focus on our client's overall business and marketing goals with every project, regardless of the size, scope or type of project.