- Philhealth Beneficiaries – Total of Philhealth Beneficiaries is 9, 3614 at which 506 being shouldered by the municipality aside from the 2,056 sponsored by the National Household Targeting System (NHTS) and 299 from the Partylist 1UTAK and another 2,500 coming from the Provincial government..
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4P’s) – total of 610 indigenous people (IP) beneficiaries amounting to 14, 069, 700 Pesos since the project was launched in November 2009.
- Saup King Panyulung – we have 910 recipients with a total of 6, 064, 000 Pesos. The program is about livelihood assistance to invest in an income generating project.
- AICS (Assistance to Individuals in Crisis Situation) – Both in medical, burial, financial and subsistence assistance. A total of 2,220,000 pesos granted to senior citizens, PWD’s and families in crisis situation.
- Children and Youth Welfare – we have 36 day care services giving subsidy to 36 day care workers. We also conducted supplemental feeding to children aged 0-6 yrs old to all day care and DepEd in Grade 1 funded by the local and national government and NGO’s. Under RA 9344 or the Juvenile Justice Law, RA 7610 or the Child Abuse Law and PD 603 or The Child and Youth Welfare Code, children in conflict with the law and children in need of special protection are being served and are provided financial assistance.
- Services under the Youth Welfare – this includes Summer Job, Travel Assessment, Skills Training, Leadership Training, Sports Development and Government Internship Program at which 46 individuals received a total of 106, 260 from DSWD funds.
- Emergency Assistance – services provided are Relief Assistance to victims of fire and other natural and man-made calamities. The national and local government gave assistance to 24 affected families in Pasbul, Brgy. Camias who were razed by the fire. Each family received 2,000 pesos worth of Cooking and Eating Utensils while the provincial government provided 10,000 pesos in cash. We also provided social study case report for PCSO basis for assistance and other hospital for bill discounts.
- Certificate of Indigency for free medical assistance in dog bites, request for Public Attorneys (PAO), correction of names under local civil registrar, etc.
Trackback from your site.
My Creative Panda was established in 2006. A dream, which started by accepting small projects, logo designs, website templates, business card designs, flyers, postcards...one thing led to the other, we just realized that we are accepting bigger projects. Our clients were very happy with our service that they would recommend us to their friends. That led us to keep pursuing what we wanted in the first place. We have the ability to create anything the mind can imagine with this powerful medium and can transform a static, mundane into a rich, engaging multimedia experience. We keep our costs low and our talent high, so you pay for great results. Our talented individuals developing great solutions and helping our clients succeed. Whether it's a single brochure, web site, logo design, or a complete marketing campaign, we have the expertise to get the job done on time, within budget and beyond your expectations. We are in the business of growing our clients businesses. We focus on our client's overall business and marketing goals with every project, regardless of the size, scope or type of project.