- Market Day – showcased the best of the Town’s harvest. Poraqueños will be given the opportunity to buy fresh fruits and vegetables at very low price.
- Farmer’s Day – being held every year for the purpose of gathering all the farmers and giving them the opportunity to enjoy themselves, join in the raffle and be given information about trends and issues in agriculture. The event is supported by the Provincial Agricultural Services Office and BUTIL Partylist and participated by all registered farmers in town.
- Farmer’s Field Day – From time to time, the municipality visits the farmers from different barangays to extend its services to farmers and give them trainings and development.
- Anti- Rabies Vaccination – our staff go house to house to inject dogs and cats to make them free of rabies. The municipality also assists those who were bitten by dogs and cats by giving them free anti-rabies vaccine in coordination with the Jose Songco Lapid District Hospital.
- Establishment of the Barangay Agricultural and Fishery Council (BAFC) – they serve as the leaders in the barangay in terms of agriculture and fishery related matters. They serve also as coordinators in the programs and projects of the local government and responsible in the dissemination of information.
- Diversion Dam in Barangay Palat – coming from the budget of the regional office amounting to 1 million Pesos.
- Firgerlings distribution – 110,000 fingerlings distributed to all barangays in the municipality.
- 50/50 scheme on certified seeds – although the project was stopped by the national government and exchange it to Community Seeds Banking (wherein registered seeds were distributed to all cooperatives, farmers association and irrigators association in return will be exchange to farmer’s good seeds/certified seeds) it was continued by the Provincial government and recently distributed the certified seeds under the 50/50 scheme.
- Farm Equipments – Distributed Several Farm Equipments and facilitated the purchased of a new brand new tractor.