EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 09-2021
AN ORDER ADOPTING THE EXTENSION OF THE GUIDELINES OF THE EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 5 SERIES OF 2021 OF THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT OF PAMPANGA AND PROVIDING OTHER PURPOSES TO MITIGATE THE SPREAD OF COVID19 IN THE MUNICIPALITY STARTING ON APRIL 8, 2021, 12:01 AM
UNTIL APRIL 15 11:59 PM.
1. CHECKPOINTS – Every barangays with the assistance of the Porac PNP, Porac BFP and AFP must reestablish checkpoints in the entry and exit points of their jurisdiction.
1.1 The checkpoints must ensure the unrestricted movement of frontline workers, goods and employees allowed to go back to work under the provision of the modified general community quarantine.
2. HEALTH POLICIES – Minimum public health standards shall be complied with at all times for the duration of this executive order such as:
a. mandatory of wearing of face masks and face shields
b. safe physical distancing
c. sanitation and wash area must be available at all times to business and public offices
3. RESTRICTIONS ON RESIDENTS – Strict home quarantine shall be observed to all households. The movement of all persons shall be limited to accessing essential goods and services and for work in the offices or industries permitted to operate. Any person below 18 years old and those who are 60 years old above, those with immunodeficiency, comorbidities, or health risks and pregnant women shall be required to remain in their residences at all times, except when indispensable under the circumstances for obtaining essential goods and services or for work in permitted industries and offices.
4. REGULATION ON NON-RESIDENTS – Non-residents may enter and stay in the municipality provided they are able to present a valid RT-PCR Test showing negative results for COVID-19 taken not more than three (3) days before entry.
a. RT-PCR Test shall not apply to the following:
(i) Persons involved in the movement of all types of cargoes (maximum of 5 personnel may operate cargo and delivery vehicles; strict physical distancing must be observed)
(ii) Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APORs) from national government and their attached agencies but they must provide identification cards, travel order, travel itinerary, and must pass symptoms screening at points of entry.
5. CURFEW HOURS – Curfew hours shall be from 10pm to 5am. Business hours for establishments permitted to operate will be from 5am to 10pm only.
6. SOCIAL GATHERINGS – All public and social gatherings, including those within the households that are unauthorized, non-work essential, or entertainment-related such as but not limited to sporting events, concerts, cinema screenings, wedding and baptism receptions, fiesta celebration and the like are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The operation of all kinds of resorts and function halls is temporarily suspended until the effectivity of this order. Religious gatherings are allowed provided that strict health requirements and minimum health standards by the IATF are observed and only 30% capacity of the venue will be observed. The Tourism Office is assigned to evaluate the essentiality of work related gatherings being requested which will be forwarded to the Local IATF for the approval.
7. BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS – Convenience Stores (except pharmaceuticals), food establishments, bars, coffee shops, malls and shopping centers, supermarkets and grocery stores SHALL NOT OPERATE during curfew hours. Restaurant, eatery, refreshment, carinderia and the like are allowed to operate for TAKE OUT and DELIVERY only.
8. LIQUOR BAN – Selling and consumption of liquor in public places is strictly prohibited.
9. PUBLIC MARKETS – Public markets will adopt reasonable schemes to ensure compliance with strict social distancing measures such as the following:
a. Public market operation will be from 5am to 5pm only;
b. Public market will be closed every Sunday for disinfection;
c. Vendors above 60 years old are discouraged sell in the market but instead must be replaced by available family members who are allowed under the guidelines under No. 3 of this executive order;
d. Public Market supervisors must ensure the one way in one way out scheme and implementation of no quarantine pass no entry policy;
e. Public Market supervisors must request personnel from the Porac PNP and AFP to make sure the implementation of this order.
10. SUSPENSION OF CLASSES – suspension of classes in all public elementary and high school in this municipality is hereby ordered until April 15, 2021. Private and Tertiary schools can continue holding classes provided all activities must be done thru on-line schooling.
11. FUNERAL AND BURIAL GUIDELINES – Remains of our dearly departed should be buried within two (2) days while only the family and relatives of the deceased within the same barangay are allowed during the burial. Minimum health protocol must be observed at all times and decontamination must be done regularly on the area.
Repealing Clause. All issuances inconsistent with the provisions of this order are hereby repealed or amended accordingly;
This Order shall take effect on April 8, 2021, 12:01am until April 15 11:59 pm.