JOIN the LOGO MAKING CONTEST
We are calling all Poraquenos to JOIN the LOGO MAKING CONTEST.
We are now accepting entries from July 1-15, 2022.
1. The competition is open to any Poraqueňo with no age limit residing within the municipality, except to the members of MDRRMC, municipal employees and their first degree of consanguinity or affinity.
2. The contest duration is from July 1 July 15, 2022, and may be submitted through this Email: [email protected]
3. The elements and colors of the logo must embody and exhibit Disaster Resilience, the Four Thematic Areas (Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Preparedness, Response, and Rehabilitation and Recovery) and the Regional Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council.
4. The logo design must be adaptable for use on both print and electronic media.
5. The logo design must not be similar to other existing logos.
6. Each design submitted must have a version in a) color, and b) black and white line art or grayscale.
7. The designer must consider that the logo design has to register clearly even in its smallest application.
8. Each design submitted must include a brief rationale and a description of the elements used and what they stand for with a minimum of 100 words and maximum of 500 words.
9. Only one design is allowed and must be submitted in JPEG (at least 100dpi), PNG, PDS and PDF format.
10. Winners will be asked to provide the original file used to create the image in color, black and white or grayscale.
11. Following the logo selection, the organizers reserve the right to further develop the winning logo design/s.
12. Winning entries will be considered property of the Council.
13. All submitted entries will be under the property of the MDRRMC, which may exercise all rights of ownership over them.
14. The entries will be judged according to these criteria:
a. Relevance to the Theme 40%
b. Originality 25%
c. Creativity / Innovation 25%
d. Visual Impact 20%
15. There will be three (3) ranked winners. The decision of the judges shall be final and irrevocable. Winners shall receive cash prizes and a plaque of recognition:
a. 1st Place – Php 5,000.00
b. 2nd Place – Php 3,000.00
c. 3rd Place – Php 2,000.00
Porac Public Information Office